Thursday, February 5, 2009


There is a web site that give map info. about where the federal land is -- so that you can wander about and not tresspass. You can also see maps of the mining claims.

Download the PLSS to make your own maps by adding any layer you need --topo ,Tand R ,Roads, Land ownership. Then print them out for field use. They also seem to have some other useful mapping tools if you need them.

GeoCommunicator Home


No comments: